Oreo - This is BS !!

253 of 263 Oreo reviews

I woke up like every other day, heading for school.I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was very anxious to eat me some OREOS, and guess what they were NASTTYYYYY !!!!!!!!!

Worst oreos of my life, they don't even look, taste like oreos , and before people get smart with me, THEY ARE NAME BRAND. I can honestly say I will never eat oreos again cause those were so gross. You should feel ashamed!You took the best thing out of my childhood.

You DREAMCRUSHERSS !You're a disgrace -.-

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
253 of 263 Oreo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1088821

Oh shut up!!

0 0 Reply

Oct 15, 2015 #1048940

You were anxious to eat yourself? I would feel the same way!!!

0 0 Reply
anonymous

Apr 30, 2013 #644079 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

Whoever heard of the term "eat me" some Oreos? They must not be teaching grammar at the school you attend. When my kids were in school, they never had money to put in vending machines, if there had been vending machines in the schools then. Where I live they are starting to either completely remove the vending machines, or replacing the junk food with healthy choices. Maybe they should do that in your school.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oreo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Oreo.
Filing a new complaint about
×