I bought a package of standard oreas and immediately noticed that they did not taste correct.They are not disgusting but they do not taste like oreos.
I won't be buying these anymore, I have figured out they moved production to Mexico, and somehow changed the flavor hoping no one would notice. Well we did. Stop trying to cut costs and sacrificing quality. I'm sure this was a decision by some overpaid useless executives to try and cut costs and raise their bonuses.
Well Good luck with that, I'm sure Oreo isn't going anywhere but I will no longer buy these until they are returned to normal.I don't even care that they are produced in Mexico, they are not Oreos.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo. As you..."
- "Just got a pack of double stuff Oreos and opened them up to find 1/3 of the package missing! ..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "19 Girl Scouts from Big Spring Texas chose Seaworld San Antonio for their trip/ reward from selling cookies. They were supposed to go to Seaworld and spend the day enjoying..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."