Oreo - Short on product

Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks..One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it..

Perfectly sealed and everything I'm very confused and very upset on getting ripped off here's a picture to explain my matter. I've never had a problem or ever ran into a problem like this. It doesn't make sense on how the half the box is fine and the other half is not in the actual packaging I would like the resolve this matter ASAP! I was n always will be a good customer for Oreo due to there tasty products and I can insure problems like these does not accure very often.

I just hope we can resolve things in a human way and do business the correct way because I would hate to take this matter into any further.So please contact me so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Few Cookies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #522015 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oreo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 19, 2015 #973707 Bellevue, Washington

They're 65 cent cookies.... your talking as if they're 200 dollar wonder wafers. And if you think they're gonna contact you on a public forum your ***. Then you say you'll always buy their nasty products... your just full of junk. Waste of space.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oreo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Oreo.
Filing a new complaint about