Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks..One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it..
Perfectly sealed and everything I'm very confused and very upset on getting ripped off here's a picture to explain my matter. I've never had a problem or ever ran into a problem like this. It doesn't make sense on how the half the box is fine and the other half is not in the actual packaging I would like the resolve this matter ASAP! I was n always will be a good customer for Oreo due to there tasty products and I can insure problems like these does not accure very often.
I just hope we can resolve things in a human way and do business the correct way because I would hate to take this matter into any further.So please contact me so we can get to the bottom of this issue.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Few Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Tastes sour, cookies were thrown together uneven and very title creme..."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "There was a nose or lip ring at the bottom of the French fries cup..."
- "Well nothing has changed with the grass... I'm still waiting on my grass issue.. But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention..."
- "Purchased my home this past month not very pleased . To say the least when you see in the pictures the model home grass has irrigation sprinklers when..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."