filters
State:
City:
Product:

Breaking oreos

All the last 5 packs break in the middle. When you gently unscrew one you think you have it nailed, only for 1/2 to fall on the floor or in your lap. This is no longer a fun cookie to eat. Thank God its almost GS cookie time.... Oreo, PLEASE fix the issue. Has anybody tried the other flavors to see if it happens?
3.1
Additional Fees

Oreo The Most Stuf Limited Edition
When I opened was shocked to see that each row did not fill the row (short by 2) like the other flavor packs. My first thought was did someone open the pack, but I opened the pack to know it was sealed. The fact I was able to put 2 fingers in the gap of where the cookies would have been. I dont know if other consumers had this same situation, but its not right.

Oreo - It was awful

The word on your box is spelled wrong person!
Show

To recontinue the oreo cakesters

it was great I likes the phone
Show

Oreo - Why High Frutose Corn Syrup?

Why are Oreo's still putting High Fructose Corn Syrup in their cookies. I haven't purchased Oreo's in 5 years. I'm allergic to High Fructose and can't have them. I haven't missed them. You are still PUSHING THEM ON CHILDREN as many, many are becoming overweight because of greedy corporation like yours. Apparently, you as a corporation don't care about the consumers. My hope is that the FDA wakes up and starts thinking about us little people.
Show

Oreo - Couldn’t get through !

I haven’t had Oreo cookies in ten years and bought some recently. What did you do to the recipe? The cookie part just breaks with the slightest pressure it’s full of air. You’ve cheapened this product. Shame. I won’t buy again.

Oreo - Why they don't make a certain cookie

Why don't they make the golden Oreo with chocolate cream? That was my favorite

Oreo - Disapointed

I bought a pack of your Oreo's on the 1-12-18 at meijor's, it was the 14.3 ounce they were 2.79. But when I opened them last night one and a half row was missing, shocked. Did not get what I paid for. Minnie Beasley 2917 East Hills Dr Lexington Ky 40515

Idea for Oreos

Crushed peppermint candy in the white frosting
Show

Oreo - Got hung up on call. No one ever answered.

No one answered the call and then call was hung up.