Oreo - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Buffalo, Minnesota
Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought a pack of Oreos with peanut butter smeared on to one I was wondering WHY THE *** is peanut butter on a cookie i trusted my whole life now I can't trust them, so I'm VERY upset about it I was wondering what you can do for me and other people around the world to help ur Buisness and my food allergy thank you.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Original Oreos
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I don't like sweets, but I have always loved Oreo cookies especially the original kind. I bought a family pack for the Super Bowl and every cookie looked like..."
- "To Whom It May Concern,We bought a package of the regular stuffed Oreo's and found that the amount of cream seemed to be smaller than what we have bought in..."
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I used Bookit.com to book our all inclusive honeymoon vacation with round trip airport transfers to Cancun in October of 2015. We booked at the Golden Parnassus resort 1/28/2016-2/4/2016. Two..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."