Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought a pack of Oreos with peanut butter smeared on to one I was wondering WHY THE *** is peanut butter on a cookie i trusted my whole life now I can't trust them, so I'm VERY upset about it I was wondering what you can do for me and other people around the world to help ur Buisness and my food allergy thank you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Original Oreos
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "I used Bookit.com to book our all inclusive honeymoon vacation with round trip airport transfers to Cancun in October of 2015. We booked at the Golden Parnassus resort 1/28/2016-2/4/2016. Two..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."