Problem with quality control - just purchase the new, limited edition Red Velvet Oreo cookies and the package was missing 1/2 of the middle row. I noticed this before the package was even opened.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Red Velvet Oreo Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Where's the beef? Why are my Oreos so berift of frosting? The filling used to go all the way to the end of the cookie. Quite disappointing...."
- "We love the lemon Oreos and they are hard commodity to find in KS Kroeger-Dillons does not carry them and our local Walmart is always out of them. Well, if they..."
- "I buy the golden Oreos all the time. The last two packages have been awful! There's hardly any crime at all, and the cookies taste stale. They have a..."
- "Our shop at work paid 104.00 for funeral flowers for our co-worker who passed away. We were SO EMBARRASSED! They sent 4 carnations a rose and a lily in a..."
- "Failed as silicon band tore and separated... Now totally useless for wearing as designed...design failure...not worth the price of shipping...second one that's torn the same way...product no good and they..."
- "Flowers in poor condition lilies brown did not open irises did not open dead within 3 days very unhappy with condition of flowers ..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."