Problem with quality control - just purchase the new, limited edition Red Velvet Oreo cookies and the package was missing 1/2 of the middle row. I noticed this before the package was even opened.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Red Velvet Oreo Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got two Oreos made wrong. And it devastates me because Oreos are my favorite cookies and I look forward to a perfect Oreo but I am very dissatisfied. ..."
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "Oh my God I can't believe this people are in the business to anyone thinking about taking their car there you will regret it the rest of your life this..."
- "I ordered 2 coast for my 15 y/o daughter for Christmas. She is 5'3" and 115lbs. She normally wears a size 4 to 6. I ordered a large so she..."
- "Our shop at work paid 104.00 for funeral flowers for our co-worker who passed away. We were SO EMBARRASSED! They sent 4 carnations a rose and a lily in a..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."