Yes I wait all year for the peppermint Oreos to come out and then I purchase 3 pkgs and 1 of the packages is short 5 cookies . I real feel jipped .
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Peppermint Oreo Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "We love the lemon Oreos and they are hard commodity to find in KS Kroeger-Dillons does not carry them and our local Walmart is always out of them. Well, if they..."
- "Where's the beef? Why are my Oreos so berift of frosting? The filling used to go all the way to the end of the cookie. Quite disappointing...."
- "I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st. I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros. Great, I thought!..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."