Oreo - Review about Ores Pumpkin Spice Limited Edition Cookies from Hammond, Louisiana
Punkin spice oreo, has to be my wife's favorite and since she pregnant, I let her have all she wants, unfortunately when there is a dead fly baked into the cookie, it kinda changes her mind. We buy at least 5 packs of oreos a week, not another. So disappointed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ores Pumpkin Spice Limited Edition Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..."
- "oreo creams biscuits contain spider . How careless manufacturer !..."
- "Just opened these oreos and theres some missing and there squished where is the quality control in this?..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "On October 21, 2015, I made a purchase to Nastydress. The item arrived and it is too little. No return address and no telephone number. They tell you to fill..."
- "1800 N university in Lafayette is an anomaly. I came in two weeks ago and service food and conversation was great. Came in this morning. Eggs undercooked gravy like water..."
- "BECAUSE THIS COMPANY TAKES ORDERS FROM A CALL CENTER IN THE PHILLIPINES CLEARLY , NO ONE SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH OMG.....ON TOP OF THAT YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED NOT..."