Oreo - Review about Ores Pumpkin Spice Limited Edition Cookies from Hammond, Louisiana
Punkin spice oreo, has to be my wife's favorite and since she pregnant, I let her have all she wants, unfortunately when there is a dead fly baked into the cookie, it kinda changes her mind. We buy at least 5 packs of oreos a week, not another. So disappointed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ores Pumpkin Spice Limited Edition Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Such a sad end to a lifetime of memories. I thought like many others that I simply ended up with a bad batch, but after buying my second bad batch..."
- "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..."
- "As a child until recently could not stop eating them, even said whoever made this recipe was a Genius. And I am not even a cookie person in fact that..."
- "I just purchased a pair of wolverine durashok steal toe and I wore them tonight to go eat dinner and went and got Christmas lights on the way back to..."
- "On October 21, 2015, I made a purchase to Nastydress. The item arrived and it is too little. No return address and no telephone number. They tell you to fill..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."