I don't like sweets, but I have always loved Oreo cookies especially the original kind.I bought a family pack for the Super Bowl and every cookie looked like this one.
It barely had any white stuff on it. I am hoping this was just a bad batch or a goof up on your end. Or if this is how you all plan on making your cookies moving forward...you lost a very loyal customer.
You all are a billion dollar company...don't go cheap on us!If you all check his, please email me @ email@example.com
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oreo Original Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..."
- "I just bought double stuf head and tails oreo. Are you kidding they are NOT double stuf. What a waste. I guess oreo just will tell you what you want..."
- "There so called *** easy open pull tab is NEVER easy to pull up. You have to pry and separate it from the packaging to get enough to grasp and..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Open the sleeve, they look nice. When you touch them they fall into pieces and you can't do anything with them. I'm going to return them to make..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."