I don't like sweets, but I have always loved Oreo cookies especially the original kind.I bought a family pack for the Super Bowl and every cookie looked like this one.
It barely had any white stuff on it. I am hoping this was just a bad batch or a goof up on your end. Or if this is how you all plan on making your cookies moving forward...you lost a very loyal customer.
You all are a billion dollar company...don't go cheap on us!If you all check his, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oreo Original Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought..."
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Open the sleeve, they look nice. When you touch them they fall into pieces and you can't do anything with them. I'm going to return them to make..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."