I once was an excited oreo customer.But now I am in full disappointment.
I myself opperate my own business, so you have my understanding. But with that said, my disappointment comes when opening your package of Golden Double Stuf and finding that a few seem to be missing. Oh my, where might they have gone?! But either way.
I gave you my full amount as requested by sale. I get home and find that I have been robbed!
I wish you the best of luck in your investigation into your missing oreos.But I will be choosing to spend my money elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oreo Double Stuff
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just got a pack of double stuff Oreos and opened them up to find 1/3 of the package missing! ..."
- "I am a lover of oreo biscuits - specially vanilla cream and choclate cream ones. I eat it as a snack and even in milk - oreo milkshake. But today..."
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "What a bunch of crooks!!! Don't buy one single item from this privately owned company. Do RESEARCH before you consider this junk. Don't try and contact "customer service" hotline. That's..."
- "Not even 1yr later and our outdoor furniture has become so brittle that it literally crumbles to the touch. I've never seen anything like it . We spent $700.00 for..."
- "I read several bad reviews on Seal Skin Covers (formerly Elite Boat Covers) when my cover roached and I thought I was hopeless for a warranty claim after seeing they..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."