I once was an excited oreo customer.But now I am in full disappointment.
I myself opperate my own business, so you have my understanding. But with that said, my disappointment comes when opening your package of Golden Double Stuf and finding that a few seem to be missing. Oh my, where might they have gone?! But either way.
I gave you my full amount as requested by sale. I get home and find that I have been robbed!
I wish you the best of luck in your investigation into your missing oreos.But I will be choosing to spend my money elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oreo Double Stuff
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just recently bought a package of double stuffed Oreos, and I have not had a Oreo in months. But I sure do know what Oreos taste like and this..."
- "Just opened these oreos and theres some missing and there squished where is the quality control in this?..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I ordered about 15 items from the sight. Nothing looked as I did on the website. The sewing was unprofessional. I have attached on of the many horrible dresses I..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared. First the geolocate went and customer service told..."