I'm contacting you to tell you of a problem that has been happening for a while now.Your packaging of my Oreo cookies makes it hard for me to get a cookie without it breaking.
Hopefully we can change this and make it easy for me to eat again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks.. One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it....."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."