Just bought a package of the Halloween cookies to give in treat bags for my grandchildren.80% were all broken up.
I can't use them in treat bags.A waste of good money and so disappointed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Halloween Oreos
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."