Review about Golden Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies from New Baltimore, Michigan
I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday.I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this.
The cookie part of the Oreo was flipped over on one side. Oreos have always been my favorite cookie, as I have always loved to pull them apart and eat them. It turns out, I couldn't pull my golden Oreos apart due to the flipped cookie sticking to the frosting.
I am unsure about purchasing Oreo products in the future, as this was wasteful and disappointing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Golden Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."
- "Just got a pack of double stuff Oreos and opened them up to find 1/3 of the package missing! ..."
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I..."
- "I purchased Furniture couch , love seat Mattress and a coffee table , The couch Cushions are very bad and falling in, the material is falling apart and..."
- "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."