Review about Golden Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies from New Baltimore, Michigan
I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday.I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this.
The cookie part of the Oreo was flipped over on one side. Oreos have always been my favorite cookie, as I have always loved to pull them apart and eat them. It turns out, I couldn't pull my golden Oreos apart due to the flipped cookie sticking to the frosting.
I am unsure about purchasing Oreo products in the future, as this was wasteful and disappointing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Golden Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I once was an excited oreo customer. But now I am in full disappointment. I myself opperate my own business, so you have my understanding. But with that said, my..."
- "I am a lover of oreo biscuits - specially vanilla cream and choclate cream ones. I eat it as a snack and even in milk - oreo milkshake. But today..."
- "Just opened package and not full...."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...."
- "I purchased Furniture couch , love seat Mattress and a coffee table , The couch Cushions are very bad and falling in, the material is falling apart and..."
- "Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I..."