My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Had an experience with Oreo? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "I knew that once Mondolez bought Nabisco the product would suffer. Oreos have practically no filling anymore. Wont be buying any more products. Good thing since I..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "Hi there you did cut money from my account $34 give my money back that was deal 1.50 doller ..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."