I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half.All it was was one side of the chocolate cookie part.
I mean I wouldn't have cared if it had some cream on it and I was missing the other cookie but no. It was missing the cream and the other cookie. I am very disappointed. Oreo jipped me off half my cookie.
Oreos are my favorite cookie.How could they do this to me?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just got a pack of double stuff Oreos and opened them up to find 1/3 of the package missing! ..."
- "Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought..."
- "Punkin spice oreo, has to be my wife's favorite and since she pregnant, I let her have all she wants, unfortunately when there is a dead fly baked into the..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I was just approved for financing on January 9, with my first payment due on Feb. 9. I had requested a due date of Feb. 23 and did not know..."
- "Shower drain not corrected per 14-day list now a year later water damage and the runaround from Schumacher. Horrible customer service. Warranty does not exist. I have all paperwork and..."
- "Poor quality, dishwasher 1 month old, rust in the bottom, all over my dishes...their fix was to send someone to Clean It..sure no problem, he was here and guess what..."