I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half.All it was was one side of the chocolate cookie part.
I mean I wouldn't have cared if it had some cream on it and I was missing the other cookie but no. It was missing the cream and the other cookie. I am very disappointed. Oreo jipped me off half my cookie.
Oreos are my favorite cookie.How could they do this to me?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I knew that once Mondolez bought Nabisco the product would suffer. Oreos have practically no filling anymore. Wont be buying any more products. Good thing since I..."
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..."
- "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."