Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Can you make a new oreo call oreo with out the cream.Maybe with different flavors of cookies

1 answer
This exists - kind of. Mr Christie’s chocolate wafers are pretty close!
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Why did this happened, possibily?

by Jeffory

Box with three six cookies package instead of four as marked on the box in a Calimax store in Mexicali, Mexico...first time happening to me...

The Oreo Candy Bar

by Tracy T

Did Oreo discontinue their candy bar? If so, I am very sad! I love your candy bar, but can’t find it anywhere!

View

Why did they stop making apple pie Oreos

by Bretta

When they came out with the apple pie Oreos I tried them and got addicted to them I loved them but then 2 weeks later they were gone I'm very upset did they stop making them and selling them I want to know why I want him to bring them back

Filling

by Jarome

Why is there small white balls clustered round the chocolate filling in my oreo thins

Oero's!

by Britteny

my family and extended family have all noticed have all noticed that the cookie part crumbles and we cant twist it off...

we have ALL found this to be true.

we have all even tried buying oreo's at different stores, Harmones, Smiths's and Target. And all the cookies do is crumble an fall apart in pieces.

has the ingredients changed to make them crumble?

this is an obvious first world problem but we all just wonder what has changed?

No dont need to reply just send your non crumbling delicious cookies to Utah! we miss them!

Mystery Oreo contest

How do I find out if I was a selected winner for the $50,000?

1 answer
You receive a letter by carrier pigeon if you have won.

Oreo pork

Do u use pork as a ingredient in the making of oreo cookies?

Zayleigh
Not possible becuase oreos are the best and pork in it that will taste bad

Mystery Oreo

Is the mystery Oreo FRUITY PEBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zayleigh
Yes it is

Oreo flavors

Where can I find the bananna split & strawberry milkshake oreos. I got hooked a few years ago then they stopped selling them.

1 answer
I think you can find them at select Helbirt's convienent stores.

Where in Tallahassee Fl can we get the Graters/Oreos

by Geralyn

Love Oreos !!!!!!! Going crazy trying to find the limited edition Graters/Oreos!!!!!

Graters is our favorite ice cream and Oreos our favorite cookies! Aaahhhh a marriage made in heaven!

Questions 11