5.0

Bought a package of the chocolate stuffed Oreo's and the package was only 3/4 full and 1/2 the cookies were broken.The seal had not been broken.I also bought the mint Oreo's but that one was fine and full.

We really love Oreo's and have never had a problem with quality or quantity....Just wanted you to be aware. Thank you for having them on sale as well. That's all I have.

I never usually complain about a product but I guess this was a bad good one.Thank you your time in reading this...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with yummy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "package wasn't full" of oreo cookies. Oreo needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oreo.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

I always have this problem with Oreos. (I only buy the Double Stuff.) It's seems sneaky on Nabisco's part, because there's no transparent window in the packaging where you can see what's inside.

Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, United States #1344544

I just opened a package about 3/4 full too. Positive the seal wasn't broken.

I guess the production facilities in Mexico aren't the same quality as when they made these in America.

Leland, North Carolina, United States #1289574

I have had the same thing happen several of times. It's kinda cheap on Oreos part of you ask me

Jenison, Michigan, United States #1195432

I just currently had the same problem