I bought two packs of Oreos on sale and I could not wait to eat them as a nice treat after not having them for a while.The first one I had tasted strongly of mold and then I ate some more and realized they taste like dirt - my fiance said they did too.
I opened the other bag and they were disgusting too. I am so disappointed - these have always been my favourite store bought cookies and they are disgusting now.
I asked my daughter is she tasted anything different and her and her boyfriend who are 16 and 18 years old thought they tasted fine.It makes me wonder if it something only adults can pick up.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Go back to old recipe of original Oreo cookies
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oreo Original Chocolate Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "To whom it may concern,I opened a pack of Oreos and a strange thing happened. The seal popped like normal but then a strange note that said "I was here!..."
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on. I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay. I haven't been..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."