I bought two packs of Oreos on sale and I could not wait to eat them as a nice treat after not having them for a while.The first one I had tasted strongly of mold and then I ate some more and realized they taste like dirt - my fiance said they did too.

I opened the other bag and they were disgusting too. I am so disappointed - these have always been my favourite store bought cookies and they are disgusting now.

I asked my daughter is she tasted anything different and her and her boyfriend who are 16 and 18 years old thought they tasted fine.It makes me wonder if it something only adults can pick up.

Review about: Oreo Original Chocolate Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Go back to old recipe of original Oreo cookies .

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1266422

OMG I just opened a pack and ate 2 and an awful duet taste. I'm glad it's not just me. Left a weird chemical like taste in my mouth.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1265725

Kids will eat anything processed and gross. But you got them on sale, guess you got what you paid for.

Oreo Original Chocolate Cookies Review Oreo "Bring back the ORIGINAL Oreo recipe! Thes cookies have been the same for iver 40 years... which is why they were a best seller for that long! They're now being..." Read more Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies Review from Amarillo, Texas Oreo "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..." Read more Oreo - Where the heck is the filling. And false advertising on the label to what is in side.... Oreo "...i was sitting down eating these sandwich with some ice cold milk, i happened to look in the package and noticed the empty space of filling around the edges..." Read more Double Stuffed Oreos Oreo "I just recently bought a package of double stuffed Oreos, and I have not had a Oreo in months. But I sure do know what Oreos taste like and this..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more