I've been a fan of Oreo cookies since I was a kid. For the last two years though, Oreo has clearly changed their recipe.

I've never seen such consistently incredibly crumbly and brittle cookies in my life. One can barely touch or pick up a cookie without it completely disintegrating. Incredibly frustrating and enough for me to ditch the cookie ive loved since i was a kid.

I dont want to have to deal with a pile of shattered cookoe fragments. Dissapoiting and will be voting with my dollar.

Comments

AMEN and you are exactly right! Oreo brand cookies have gone downhill in quality for the past few "cRuMbLy" years...and I couldn't have said it better!

DITTO!!! DITTO!!

DITTO!!P.S. All my FB friends are boycotting the new "Cola" cookies (if not all Oreos) because of the child that NABISCO would NOT pay DUE PRIZE money for "their very own new Cola-oreo" IDEA, because after time...they said they (NABISCO)...already thought of it!One of my References: See May 14, 2018 (News at Noon) TV13 NEWS on ABC.(WZZM13News@abc.com)....SHAME on YOU, NABISCO, and your Multi-Billion dollar company!