Providence, Rhode Island
2.1K views 18 comments

I've been eating oreo's for over 30 years.Today I bought a pack from the vending machine.

I swear someone switched the original oreo for a knock off cookie. The look , the smell, the size and the taste were appalling. The cookie has been reduced in size noticeably. It no longer has that rich chocolaty smell.

The smell is indescribably. The cookie was harder. It had a hard crunch compared to the softer original crunch. Last but not least the taste, it was plain nasty.

I was so upset! Listen up, this "new Oreo" isn't going to work. Just like " new coke" didn't work for Coca-cola. Unless the original Oreo appears I will no longer be buying these cookies.

As a consumer I'm tired of getting ripped off.They are DISGUSTING!!!!!

Review about: Cookies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss it's not the same cookie and it taste nasty! / $1
Preferred solution refund & bring back the old OREO!

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Yes, exactly.I had to look on the package to make sure they were fresh.

They were very hard.Well, there goes my comfort food.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1273344

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!

THE OREO IS DEAD.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1270687

I knew something was wrong!My family did not believe me!

Oreos have been my favorite cookie for over 45 years but that stops now. My family and friends would give me them as gifts because I loved them so much. Nabisco has ruined them.

They changed the recipe and I am done with them!I am going to have to change my way of life now!

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1270617

Hey try back to nature classic creams cookies- they taste like the original.

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1267901

I thought it was just me until tonight when iI decided to see if others were feeling the same.The wafer and filling have changed.

The filling used to have a more powdered sugar flavor. Now it's just creepy.

Yuck.Will not continue to but these after today.

Merkel, Texas, United States #1263981

I agree the taste is bad and they are now longer dunkable.You used to be able to dunk them in milk until the bubbles stopped and bring them up to be soft and chewable.

same process and now they com up still as crunchy as before and no good flavor.Bring back the originals.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1239824

Totally agree the new Oreo is disgusting. The chocolate wafer is harder and bad tasting... go back to old recipe please!

Merrick, New York, United States #1232173

What oreo's need to do, is stop using genetically processed ingridents....the unhealthy garbage needs to go!! has to go...if you are addicted to the old oreo...that is sad for you!!! You obviously dont care what poison you are putting in your body, and soon your body will run like a car that used *** fuel....

to Anonymous #1242956

Cookies aren't supposed to be healthy, ***! If we wanted healthy, we wouldn't be eating cookies.

Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States #1220906

I've been buying Oreo cookies for 40 years. This is my last package unless it goes back to the orginal taste.