Dear members of the selection committee, I had been running a couple errands about an hour ago, (8 PM EST) when making a stop at our local CVS.Getting what I had of came for, I picked up a pack of your Double Stuf Oroes as well.
I then go home and settle to eat them, but come to find out the package looks as if 10 or so Oroes are missing. The package was sealed tight. Is this a company mistake?
Do I continue to eat the Oroes?Type disappointed I am.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "I woke up like every other day, heading for school. I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was..."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "Your policy on karting everybody in the store that buys a pack of cigarettes for you is *** i'm 64 years old and they won't sell me a pack of..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."