I just bought 2 packages of Nabisco's Mint Oreo, of which i have been purchasing for years. To my surprise, there are about a dozen cookies or so missing between these 2 packages. What the heck, Nabisco?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought..."
- "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."