I buy the golden Oreos all the time.The last two packages have been awful!

There's hardly any crime at all, and the cookies taste stale. They have a mealy texture and the flavor is not the same. I won't be buying them anymore.

So disappointing!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of oreo golden double stuf cookies from Oreo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oreo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oreo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Oreo - Cookies Review from West Columbia, South Carolina Oreo "Such a sad end to a lifetime of memories. I thought like many others that I simply ended up with a bad batch, but after buying my second bad batch..." Read more Oreo - Review in Food Manufacturers category Oreo "Dear members of the selection committee, I had been running a couple errands about an hour ago, (8 PM EST) when making a stop at our local CVS. Getting what..." Read more Double Stuffed Oreos Oreo "I just recently bought a package of double stuffed Oreos, and I have not had a Oreo in months. But I sure do know what Oreos taste like and this..." Read more Oreo - Cookies Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Oreo "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more