I buy the golden Oreos all the time.The last two packages have been awful!
There's hardly any crime at all, and the cookies taste stale. They have a mealy texture and the flavor is not the same. I won't be buying them anymore.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "These cookies have barley any filling. Just a small dot of icing in the middle. Doesn't even cover the cookie ..."
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "BUYER BEWARE: After learning from www.frontgate.com that Frontgate had an outlet store nearby, I visited the store and purchased an outdoor wicker set. After 11 months, the wicker webbing..."
- "I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."