Eastover, South Carolina

I just bought double stuf head and tails oreo.Are you kidding they are NOT double stuf.

What a waste.I guess oreo just will tell you what you want to hear just to make a buck.

Review about: Oreo Double Stuf Cookies.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Chrissy
Churchville, Maryland, United States #1190340

Just had the same experience.I bought original Oreo double stuf, and Golden double stuf.

The golden Oreos are the double stuf I'm used to, but the original chocolate flavor had the same amount of stuffing as the regular stuffing. I lined up a row of golden next to the original flavor inside one of the packages. I could fit 12 chocolate in the row, and only 11 golden, so there is obviously a difference. I bought them for my son's sleepover, and they weren't eaten because of the small abount of filling.

They weren't actually "double" stuffed to begin with, but now, unless it was a mistake during packaging, it is just a ripoff, and makes me no longer trust the company. Why not be honest?

If you have to raise the price, raise it, but don't try to pass off your product as something that it is not.It is insulting to your loyal customers.