Oreo Double Stuf Heads Or Tails Cookies Review from Eastover, South Carolina

70 of 263 Oreo reviews

I just bought double stuf head and tails oreo.Are you kidding they are NOT double stuf.

What a waste.I guess oreo just will tell you what you want to hear just to make a buck.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Oreo Double Stuf Cookies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #880226

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oreo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
70 of 263 Oreo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Chrissy

Jul 26 #1190340 Churchville, Maryland, United States

Just had the same experience. I bought original Oreo double stuf, and Golden double stuf. The golden Oreos are the double stuf I'm used to, but the original chocolate flavor had the same amount of stuffing as the regular stuffing. I lined up a row of golden next to the original flavor inside one of the packages. I could fit 12 chocolate in the row, and only 11 golden, so there is obviously a difference. I bought them for my son's sleepover, and they weren't eaten because of the small abount of filling. They weren't actually "double" stuffed to begin with, but now, unless it was a mistake during packaging, it is just a ripoff, and makes me no longer trust the company. Why not be honest? If you have to raise the price, raise it, but don't try to pass off your product as something that it is not. It is insulting to your loyal customers.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oreo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Oreo.
Filing a new complaint about
×