Featured Not resolved
3.2
Additional Fees

I open my Oreo cookies tonight and the package was missing three cookies. I was surprised and disappointed and have never experienced a problem with Oreo cookies before.

Would you please replace my three Mega stuffed Oreo cookies. Thank you Karl Keehnen.Karlkeehnen@gmail.com 541-261-1739

Product or Service Mentioned: Oreo Double Stuf Cookies.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2017.

Comments

PostalUPS67
San Jose, California, United States #1293421

You're wasting time over 3 small cookies? Get real, and get a life.

to PostalUPS67 Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1293476

And yet you are taking time to respond to their complaint so maybe you should get real and get a life!

to Anonymous #1295911

We are on this site to leave comments, and it's pretty nuts to complain about 3 cookies on the net.

TellMeg
to cmon now Tucson, Arizona, United States #1333294

I used to think that too, but - while working at one of Coca Cola's Distribution centers, I took MANY MANY calls and documented various things I believed to be petty complaints - not worth the cost of the phone calls they made.... While sharing this with Administration (half expecting them to roll their eyes right along with me or laugh over the silliness) they in fact did NOT!?

TellMeg
to Anonymous Tucson, Arizona, United States #1333291

Lol!

Ontario, Canada #1291708

Would you please replace my three Mega Stuffed Oreo cookies. /////

Sure, thing Karl, they are in the mail as we speak.

to Zack2001 #1292062

I think he probably meant send him a coupon for a replacement. To the letter writer: it is not a good idea to post your personal contact information on this public website. You do realize this is not the website to contact Nabisco, right?