I've been eating Oreos for over ten years.I mean every day at least one.
They were my favorite cookie. Something has been happening over the past 6 months or so. It looks like the manufacturing moved to Mexico sometime during this time since they now all say made in Mexico. Not sure if it's related to that but nabisco has certainly lost a die hard customer.
I've bought my last batch.
Sad to see them go.Shame of the folks running the company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."