I recently bought 2 packages of oreo cookies, one original double stuff and the other regular vanilla.Upon eating them I distinctly tasted something not right.
The flavor is differnt and quite unappealing. I would even tell you that i tried them on two differnt nights and both times they tasted quite foul.
I still have the unused portions and would appreciate a responce so i can redeem my money back.Regards John Wroblewski 631-987-9798
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "Bought a package of the chocolate stuffed Oreo's and the package was only 3/4 full and 1/2 the cookies were broken.The seal had not been broken. I also bought the..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Be aware- the original LEVITZ store is no longer in business. This is a fake knockoff company with no brand called "Levetz." I have included the logos..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."