Such a sad end to a lifetime of memories.I thought like many others that I simply ended up with a bad batch, but after buying my second bad batch tonight, I can honestly say I will not be buying ANY more.

They take substantially longer to get soft in milk and overall have an awful taste!Please bring back the old recipe!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of oreo cookies from Oreo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oreo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oreo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #1241731

Have you people lost your minds?Oreo is the world's most favorite cookie for over 100 years.

Out sourcing to Mexico? Your new brand of garbage taste like sh*t. You need to fix this or you will crumble to the ground. I have been waiting for your customer service to answer now for over 20 minuets.

This will simply not do.

Stop outsourcing!Let's keep our jobs here where things taste normal.