Such a sad end to a lifetime of memories.I thought like many others that I simply ended up with a bad batch, but after buying my second bad batch tonight, I can honestly say I will not be buying ANY more.
They take substantially longer to get soft in milk and overall have an awful taste!Please bring back the old recipe!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Just got a pack of double stuff Oreos and opened them up to find 1/3 of the package missing! ..."
- "I got two Oreos made wrong. And it devastates me because Oreos are my favorite cookies and I look forward to a perfect Oreo but I am very dissatisfied. ..."
- "I just bought double stuf head and tails oreo. Are you kidding they are NOT double stuf. What a waste. I guess oreo just will tell you what you want..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."