Hey Oreo,

I'm contacting you to tell you of a problem that has been happening for a while now.Your packaging of my Oreo cookies makes it hard for me to get a cookie without it breaking.

Hopefully we can change this and make it easy for me to eat again.

Thanks.Much love.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of oreo cookies. Oreo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oreo.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1275723

There are starving children in third world countries and you are worried that your Oreo keeps breaking. How are you unable to eat a broken cookie?

Peter99
to MakeMyDay2016 Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1275966

I don't normally agree with you but I am with you on this one.Sometimes we as American's complain about the silliest things.

But he is very polite in his complaint.But still out of all the things that are going on in this world and this is his biggest issue.

Oreo - Double Stuf Cookies Review Oreo "I recently bought 2 packages of oreo cookies, one original double stuff and the other regular vanilla. Upon eating them I distinctly tasted something not right. The flavor is differnt..." Read more Oreo - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Buffalo, Minnesota Oreo "Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me..." Read more Oreo - Missing cookies? Oreo "I just opened a brand new container of Oreos and at least six cookies are missing from it. Feeling gypped......." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more