Oreo Cookies Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

44 of 263 Oreo reviews

I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos.I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge.

Finally i was able to spring for some. I got home ripped open the box and grabbed a pack. Man my mouth was watering. I took a *** and looked at my daughter who saw the look on my face.

She asked whats wrong i told her these cookies taste funny. The chocolate and cookie queen she is, grabbed one to taste. She also had the same look. She said nuh uh i am now done with these..

They taste like mexican cookies. So disappointed to find out they have changed. I would like an address to send these back. They are awful!!!

Never should have changed a great thing!Sincerely a very disappointed ex-oreo lover

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Oreo Cookies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #905564

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oreo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
44 of 263 Oreo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 23 #1202458 Ventura, California, United States

I just bought the assorted pack of 12, oreo, chocolate chip and nutter butters. My son got a pack of oreo's, took one *** and spit it out. He complained that they were bad, I thought he was exaggerating and I to took a *** of one. He was not kidding!!!
The cookies taste very weird and stale :( I checked the expiration date and they don't expire until February 2017. Sadly to say, I am done with Nabisco...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oreo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Oreo.
Filing a new complaint about
×