Las Vegas, Nevada

I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos.I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge.

Related: Oreos taste different then they used to taste

Finally i was able to spring for some. I got home ripped open the box and grabbed a pack. Man my mouth was watering. I took a *** and looked at my daughter who saw the look on my face.

She asked whats wrong i told her these cookies taste funny. The chocolate and cookie queen she is, grabbed one to taste. She also had the same look. She said nuh uh i am now done with these..

They taste like mexican cookies. So disappointed to find out they have changed. I would like an address to send these back. They are awful!!!

Never should have changed a great thing!Sincerely a very disappointed ex-oreo lover

Review about: Oreo Cookies.

2.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Oreo Cookies
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1202648

First world problems

Ventura, California, United States #1202458

I just bought the assorted pack of 12, oreo, chocolate chip and nutter butters.My son got a pack of oreo's, took one *** and spit it out.

He complained that they were bad, I thought he was exaggerating and I to took a *** of one.

He was not kidding!!!

The cookies taste very weird and stale :( I checked the expiration date and they don't expire until February 2017.Sadly to say, I am done with Nabisco...