I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos.I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge.
Finally i was able to spring for some. I got home ripped open the box and grabbed a pack. Man my mouth was watering. I took a *** and looked at my daughter who saw the look on my face.
She asked whats wrong i told her these cookies taste funny. The chocolate and cookie queen she is, grabbed one to taste. She also had the same look. She said nuh uh i am now done with these..
They taste like mexican cookies. So disappointed to find out they have changed. I would like an address to send these back. They are awful!!!
Never should have changed a great thing!Sincerely a very disappointed ex-oreo lover
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks.. One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it....."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "I just bought 2 packages of Nabisco's Mint Oreo, of which i have been purchasing for years. To my surprise, there are about a dozen cookies or so missing between..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "Ericdress is supposed to be designing and selling shoes of high quality.. prices varying from 300$ to 2000$ with a 70% discount offer.. when I waiting a whole month to..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."