I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos.I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge.
Finally i was able to spring for some. I got home ripped open the box and grabbed a pack. Man my mouth was watering. I took a *** and looked at my daughter who saw the look on my face.
She asked whats wrong i told her these cookies taste funny. The chocolate and cookie queen she is, grabbed one to taste. She also had the same look. She said nuh uh i am now done with these..
They taste like mexican cookies. So disappointed to find out they have changed. I would like an address to send these back. They are awful!!!
Never should have changed a great thing!Sincerely a very disappointed ex-oreo lover
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "To Whom It May Concern,We bought a package of the regular stuffed Oreo's and found that the amount of cream seemed to be smaller than what we have bought in..."
- "I once was an excited oreo customer. But now I am in full disappointment. I myself opperate my own business, so you have my understanding. But with that said, my..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "Ericdress is supposed to be designing and selling shoes of high quality.. prices varying from 300$ to 2000$ with a 70% discount offer.. when I waiting a whole month to..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."