I am a lover of oreo biscuits - specially vanilla cream and choclate cream ones. I eat it as a snack and even in milk - oreo milkshake. But today while having my oreo milkshake, i was astonished and shocked to have found a hair in the cream of the biscuit.
I am attaching a photo of the same.
I am really hurt and disapppinted in oreo. It was my favouritr biscuit ever, but i am shocked.
Is this really happening ? I could not convince myslelf. But then , the piece of hair being inside the cream, makes it sure that my eyes are not fooling me.
Highly disappointed in oreo.
Demanding claim for this !!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."
- "To Whom It May Concern,We bought a package of the regular stuffed Oreo's and found that the amount of cream seemed to be smaller than what we have bought in..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "In the night of May 5,2015 I have ordered POWER BANK from PAYTM website today is 14th May,2015 time is 21:30 till now there has been no update from PAYTM..."
- "I work in software consultancy firm. I have great interest in shaping my body. I am women and it is hard to balance the work life and other my activities...."
- "Date of Incident - Multiple Days ( During May 2015) Client Number - +1.617.933.5480 TransTutors started a paid campaign to get questions. We participated in the program and was assured by the..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."