1.6

Oreo has been my favorite cookie since childhood and I always made sure that I purchased original Oreo instead of a knockoff due to the rich and unique taste.Lately I have purchased several boxes and they taste horrible just like the knock offs.

What happened to that rich flavor?

They now taste bland with no chocolate taste at all so I guess the next time I purchase a sandwich Cookie instead of making a point to purchase an original I will save some money and purchase the off brand because now my family or I will not even notice the difference.I am so disappointed.

Review about: Oreo Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1270178

Agreed! I said the exact thing to my husband tonight. They taste like the fake Oreos.

Mount Airy, Maryland, United States #1269312

I agree, I asked my family if they have noticed too. I feel like it is missing a little salt and the chocolate part feels harder. Takes longer to soak up the milk.

Oreo - Review in Food Manufacturers category Oreo "Dear members of the selection committee, I had been running a couple errands about an hour ago, (8 PM EST) when making a stop at our local CVS. Getting what..." Read more Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies Review from Amarillo, Texas Oreo "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..." Read more Oreo - Cookies Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Oreo "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more