Nabisco has done it again.Went to Publix and noticed that the pricing was the same, but the size of the packaging was noticeable smaller...
if you pay attention. Originally Oreos packaging contained 16 oz, then it went to 15.25 oz. Now it is down to 14.3 ozs. If you don't pay attention, you may not realize the change in size, as the pricing is still the same.
Once again an example of slipping in less product for the same price (which in my opinion is high to begin).Again, another example of getting less per product for the price.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Punkin spice oreo, has to be my wife's favorite and since she pregnant, I let her have all she wants, unfortunately when there is a dead fly baked into the..."
- "I am a lover of oreo biscuits - specially vanilla cream and choclate cream ones. I eat it as a snack and even in milk - oreo milkshake. But today..."
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."