Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats allot of oreo products bit this and spit this one out in discuss...very disappointing for an orea product.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Problem with quality control - just purchase the new, limited edition Red Velvet Oreo cookies and the package was missing 1/2 of the middle row. I noticed this before the..."
- "I got two Oreos made wrong. And it devastates me because Oreos are my favorite cookies and I look forward to a perfect Oreo but I am very dissatisfied. ..."
- "oreo creams biscuits contain spider . How careless manufacturer !..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "I had a pair of winter boots, but this year, the rubber began to crack all over. I first tried their site, without any response, and with the site crashing..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."