I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much.
The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took pictures to later email the company. Looks like someone aye 5 cookies and then sealed the pack! What a rip off! I'm not going to pay $3-$4 for some half ***** pack of cookies!
Also, it's like the cookie doesn't even get soft in milk. I left cookies in my milk for over a minute, and they were still hard? I was trying to get all my cravings out of my system before embarking on a healthier, more organic diet. A cookie that has some type of ingredient in it where it won't even get soft, makes me more confident and reassured about the path I'm getting ready to go.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I woke up like every other day, heading for school. I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was..."
- "I don't like sweets, but I have always loved Oreo cookies especially the original kind. I bought a family pack for the Super Bowl and every cookie looked like..."
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "I bought the new Black Cherry Merlot Wallflower fragrance refill. I screwed the cap off and it literally splashed on my face and in my mouth. It has a..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "Shelves don't fit not wide enough to set straight across..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."