I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much.
The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took pictures to later email the company. Looks like someone aye 5 cookies and then sealed the pack! What a rip off! I'm not going to pay $3-$4 for some half ***** pack of cookies!
Also, it's like the cookie doesn't even get soft in milk. I left cookies in my milk for over a minute, and they were still hard? I was trying to get all my cravings out of my system before embarking on a healthier, more organic diet. A cookie that has some type of ingredient in it where it won't even get soft, makes me more confident and reassured about the path I'm getting ready to go.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."
- "To whom it may concern,I opened a pack of Oreos and a strange thing happened. The seal popped like normal but then a strange note that said "I was here!..."
- "I bought the new Black Cherry Merlot Wallflower fragrance refill. I screwed the cap off and it literally splashed on my face and in my mouth. It has a..."
- "i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i..."
- "Shelves don't fit not wide enough to set straight across..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."