Amarillo, Texas
2.4

I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much.

The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took pictures to later email the company. Looks like someone aye 5 cookies and then sealed the pack! What a rip off! I'm not going to pay $3-$4 for some half ***** pack of cookies!

Also, it's like the cookie doesn't even get soft in milk. I left cookies in my milk for over a minute, and they were still hard? I was trying to get all my cravings out of my system before embarking on a healthier, more organic diet. A cookie that has some type of ingredient in it where it won't even get soft, makes me more confident and reassured about the path I'm getting ready to go.

Review about: Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Malvern, Arkansas, United States #1218028

Lol...

I swore not to buy any after the move.I broke down and bought a package.

Your description is almost word for word if my description.

At least I won't be so tempted now.

S***913
Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1199412

I've been having The same problem with the regular double stuff oreos.Here lately it seems that the package is always 3/4full.

I had sent a message to the company and they responded fairly and quickly to my problem. They tried to make it rite and sent me a coupon for a free package. And that was really kool of them I think. But it still doesn't fix the problem if the packages that's got missing cookies in them.

I also recently notice just with this last pack I bought it's doing what you said about the milk. It's like it don't want to get soft or it will but there will be hard spots on the cookie and it drives me crazy I just thought I had gotten another bad batch but I guess not.

But I just wanted to tell you that there customer service was awesome towards me so you maybe want to try that.Cause they seemed concerned and wanted to fix the problem.