Woodbridge, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved
4.6

I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied.I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle.

But almost all the cookies in the package had a tiny dot of cream in the middle. It barely even filled the middle of the cookie. Normally the cream goes all the way to the edge of the cookie. I'm very upset that my favorite cookie isn't good any more.

You should change how much cream you put on your Oreos before there's more angry customers like me.Now I have to find another cookie to love because I won't be buying Oreos any more.

Review about: Oreo Cookies.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Tasty.

I didn't like: Amount of cream.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Let's sue them for false advertising. The pictures on the package are totally misleading. If they think they are saving money, it won't work.

LadyScot
#1141932

Seriously?

Oreo Original Chocolate Cookies Review Oreo "Bring back the ORIGINAL Oreo recipe! Thes cookies have been the same for iver 40 years... which is why they were a best seller for that long! They're now being..." Read more Oreo Cookies Review from Delhi, Delhi Oreo "I am a lover of oreo biscuits - specially vanilla cream and choclate cream ones. I eat it as a snack and even in milk - oreo milkshake. But today..." Read more Oreo Mint Cookies Review from Ripon, California Oreo "I just bought 2 packages of Nabisco's Mint Oreo, of which i have been purchasing for years. To my surprise, there are about a dozen cookies or so missing between..." Read more Oreo Churros Cookies Review from Camden, Maine Oreo "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more