Oreo - Not enough cream
I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied.I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle.
But almost all the cookies in the package had a tiny dot of cream in the middle. It barely even filled the middle of the cookie. Normally the cream goes all the way to the edge of the cookie. I'm very upset that my favorite cookie isn't good any more.
You should change how much cream you put on your Oreos before there's more angry customers like me.Now I have to find another cookie to love because I won't be buying Oreos any more.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Amount of cream
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oreo Original Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought 2 packages of oreo cookies, one original double stuff and the other regular vanilla. Upon eating them I distinctly tasted something not right. The flavor is differnt..."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day. I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking. I could not..."