Oreo - Not enough cream
I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied.I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle.
But almost all the cookies in the package had a tiny dot of cream in the middle. It barely even filled the middle of the cookie. Normally the cream goes all the way to the edge of the cookie. I'm very upset that my favorite cookie isn't good any more.
You should change how much cream you put on your Oreos before there's more angry customers like me.Now I have to find another cookie to love because I won't be buying Oreos any more.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Amount of cream
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oreo Original Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "I keep reading about rude Management at Perkins. Well here's another one at the Colonia NJ restaurant: Food and service is good but any time we've had a problem..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."