Featured Not resolved
4.6

I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle.

But almost all the cookies in the package had a tiny dot of cream in the middle. It barely even filled the middle of the cookie. Normally the cream goes all the way to the edge of the cookie. I'm very upset that my favorite cookie isn't good any more.

You should change how much cream you put on your Oreos before there's more angry customers like me. Now I have to find another cookie to love because I won't be buying Oreos any more.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of oreo cookies from Oreo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oreo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was amount of cream. Author liked the most tasty. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oreo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

So true. Hey Nabisco, don't be so cheap.

Now there's even less cream in Oreos.

It should come to the edge of the cookie LIKE THE PICTURE ON THE PACKAGE. Like they always were until you stopped caring about the customers who loved your cookies, making billions of dollars for you.

Let's sue them for false advertising. The pictures on the package are totally misleading. If they think they are saving money, it won't work.

LadyScot