Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo.As you can see from the picture I have attached that the packet is unopened.
I also put an object on the packet to try and show there is no Oreo in one side of the pack.
Does anyone know who I should contact or post the packet too to complain about not being fully satisfied with my purchase of the Oreo original box of 2 x 10 pack.Any advice appreciated.
More Review Details
What I liked
- All oreo cookies
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oreo Original Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Tastes sour, cookies were thrown together uneven and very title creme..."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "Bought a package of the chocolate stuffed Oreo's and the package was only 3/4 full and 1/2 the cookies were broken.The seal had not been broken. I also bought the..."
- "I got banned for nothing no *** I need a ticket to get in banned email email@example.com can u help me plz if u can thx p p p..."
- "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."