Kilmarnock, Scotland

Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo.As you can see from the picture I have attached that the packet is unopened.

I also put an object on the packet to try and show there is no Oreo in one side of the pack.

Does anyone know who I should contact or post the packet too to complain about not being fully satisfied with my purchase of the Oreo original box of 2 x 10 pack.Any advice appreciated.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with all oreo cookies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of oreo cookies and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Oreo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oreo.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

We are terribly sorry about your missing Oreo. Please contact my *** immediately.

Funny how the "object" you have put in the package looks exactly like an Oreo.

Really?There are things called phone numbers which generally appear somewhere on the box of any given product.

Or I don't know.. Google 'Oreo Complaint Number', your bound to find something. You claim a 2$ loss? From a single Oreo?

Get real.Maybe it was a sign telling you to stop consuming purely processed ***.

to Anonymous #1047208

My thoughts exactly... Just saying.