Missing cookie from package of white fudge covered Oreos
I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box up, expecting a full box of them.Which should have been twelve of them and was rather shocked to find one missing.
Mind you, the box was unopened and the plastic sealed wrapper was undid turned prior to me opening it. I'm really pissed off that I spent so much money for twelve cookies only to be jipped one by the company itself!
Extremely upset and disappointed.Can not fathom that this is considered acceptable.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- White Oreos
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought 2 packages of oreo cookies, one original double stuff and the other regular vanilla. Upon eating them I distinctly tasted something not right. The flavor is differnt..."
- "I just bought double stuf head and tails oreo. Are you kidding they are NOT double stuf. What a waste. I guess oreo just will tell you what you want..."
- "Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "This company completely rips you off! I paid $289.77 for two tickets for the event and was sent a prepaid credit card valued at $154.56! Thats a $135.21..."
- "I never received my order..."