Clemson, South Carolina
2K views 24 comments
Featured Not resolved

I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box up, expecting a full box of them.Which should have been twelve of them and was rather shocked to find one missing.

Mind you, the box was unopened and the plastic sealed wrapper was undid turned prior to me opening it. I'm really pissed off that I spent so much money for twelve cookies only to be jipped one by the company itself!

Extremely upset and disappointed.Can not fathom that this is considered acceptable.

Review about: Oreo Cookies.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Did I not hear recently that Oreos are being made now in Mexico?That is reason enough to not buy them!

There are plenty of cookies still made in USA---I think!Don't know for sure, I make my own.

anonymous

Awwww. Baby was missing a cookie. Poor, poor you.

offyourself
to anonymous #940789

Trolling f a g alert!!!

Apparently this i d i o t and others like him/her dont mind companies ripping them off :D

Zack2001
to offyourself Ontario, Canada #1291710

While I agree with you that that person's post is silly. You obviously do not know the definition of trolling.

Tax
to anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1003074

***. People like to get what they pay for.

iamso1

I see by the tally that three other people had the same problem.As Been There said, contact Nabisco.

it would be helpful for both parties if you saved the package so when you call or email them you can give them the information from the package.

Coupons are the normal fix.You could have taken the box back after opening, got a refund and hope to get all your cookies.

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #935808

Also how much is so much money he spend $2 at the most you should get 20 cents back not the whole $2.

iamso1
to KevinRichards #938443

$4.00 for cookies so they cost 0.33333 cents a cookie at that price.

Ben There
#919250

Dude, check on the package for an 800 number to Nabisco.Companies like this will try to please and if you call them you'll probably get coupons for freebies which will more than make up for your loss.

You have a perfect right to get what you paid for and someone like Nabisco recognizes that.Try it.

KevinRichards
to Ben There Orange, California, United States #935806

Do you lack reading comprehension?It has already been established that this person ate one of the twelve cookies and then took the picture.

Even if there were only eleven cookies, they should not get a full refund, they are just be greedy, since only 1/12 of the cookies are missing they should get 1/12 of a refund.They just want freebies because their food stamp card does not cover Oreo cookies.