A recipe should be a recipe.It should be, but in your obvious quest to squeeze every 100th of a penny from labor, suppliers, energy costs and wherever else you can save a 100th of a penny, you have managed to screw up one of the most iconic products in the history of mankind.
Its not Mexico, but shame on you for moving production there. You've changed the product and didn't think anyone would notice. Let's see what the numbers say over time.
You'll undoubtedly rationalize firing line managers, production people, probably the guy who sweeps the floor in the plant--everyone but the knucklehead who made the decision in the first place.Shame--Shame--Shame...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "I just bought double stuf head and tails oreo. Are you kidding they are NOT double stuf. What a waste. I guess oreo just will tell you what you want..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "Our initial post must have ran-out-- even though I provided an update to Pissed.com. Deckmasters returned to the job (a few days, one hour here and one..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."