2.8
Additional Fees

My oreos taste terrible. I dunk them in milk and they don't even bubble at all.

They don't fall apart in my milk like the used to. The cookie stays mostly together. WHAT THE ***. They don't taste the same even when I don't dunk them.

They taste like pure sugar in a VERY BAD way. The flavor is terrible now. VERY ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. And no they're not expired, far from it actually.

That's it. I don't have 100 words. Why are you making write extra. Ok sure, oreos are nasty, oreo are ***.

I'd rather eat a pineapple. Leave me alone. This is ***.

This is 100 words, ***. Let me post.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of oreo chocolate sandwich cookies from Oreo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants Oreo to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oreo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Santo Domingo Pueblo, New Mexico, United States #1247773

This is absolutely true! Same exact issue I had. What happened to the beloved Oreo?

Maasdijk, South Holland, Netherlands #1246806

I won't buy them until they are made in America again...

San Diego, California, United States #1246742

You took the words right out of my mouth. I noticed that the package that the nasty cookies were coming from said " made in mexico".

I stopped buying them until I noticed that it doesn't say made in mexico anymore.

Its been replaced by something that says that the product has been genetically modified or whatever. No issues anymore with cookie.