100% full Not resolved

As a child until recently could not stop eating them, even said whoever made this recipe was a Genius.And I am not even a cookie person in fact that is my last resort when it comes to a sweet treat, (EXCEPTION

OREO'S) Until now!

what happened to my all american cookie? Oh yeah that's right there not america made anymore. that's corporate america for you! compromise quality for saving a buck.

So now with that being said my last package of Double Stuff Cookies did not even taste like they used to my wife was the first to say that, then I said your right I thought it was just me. They didn't stay stuck together and the ones that did the engraved side of the cookie was turned inside to the frosting. Yes upside down cookie just like the corporation who made this decision? BYE!

BYE!OREO I'M GONNA MISS THE OLD YOU.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oreo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oreo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Oreo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments