Featured Not resolved
1.5
Details
Customer service
Product or Service Quality
1 comment

On Sunday night 8/3/2017 at my home in Ossipee, NH.I offered my granddaughter a 'Golden Double Stuf Oreo' for dessert (purchased at Hannaford in Ossipee.

NH) When she bit into the cookie she found a plastic string coming out of the top layer of the cookie. Very unhealthy, disturbing, scary, unsafe...was thankful she didn't ingest this plastic string and have issues when she swallowed the cookie piece. Are these strings BPA safe? We have always had good experiences with Oreos and they have been a staple in my cupboard for many, many years of kids and grandkids.

We will be vigilant if I ever serve them again. Perhaps we should make others ware of possible issues? I am enclosing pictures we took of this plastic string. Eww...

My granddaughter's response to this event "I've always loved oreos and going to the store to buy them with my dad. I'm very disappointed." Do we need to send this piece of cookie for further proof?

Ann Olkkola and Caroline Olkkola 30 Walker Hill Rd.Ossipee, NH 03864 603-539-4072 olkkolaann@ yahoo.com

Review about: Oreo Double Stuf Cookies.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $4.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1367282

"Do we need to send this piece of cookie for further proof?"

No. You need to stop buying that junk and proudly feeding it to multiple victims over a long period of time. Read the specs on the package ; the fat content alone should cause you to reel in horror.

You May Also Like