Sewell, New Jersey

I just recently bought a package of double stuffed Oreos, and I have not had a Oreo in months.But I sure do know what Oreos taste like and this wasn't it.

Related: Dbl Stuf OREOS, Less per package and Leaving a Bad Taste in My Mouth!

I think the cream has changed. It doesn't taste good any more. I will not be buying another Oreo package for a while. DO NOT BUY THESE OREOS, you will just regret it.

It's almost as if Oreo is so focused on making new types of Oreos that they can not manage to keep up the the recipe of the normal ones. They need to change this cream back.

If you have similar thoughts, summit a review too.Hopefully Oreos Company will see.

Review about: Oreo Double Stuf Cookies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Oreo Double Stuf Cookies
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1204660

Agree,they taste different,not as good

Dewitt, Iowa, United States #1201883

I completely agree with you!I just bought a package of Double Stuff Oreos and not only did they taste different, the texture of the cookie was different too.

Very disappointed to say the least.I won't be buying these again.

Rogers, Arkansas, United States #1200186

I thought the same thing.That is why I went looking to see if others felt the same way.

The cream is less dense and when I *** a cookie it flatenes out. The taste is also very different.

I am sure some executive figured they could save money money if the made the cream more airy. Maybe the next generation will buy enough to make that true for them.

This generation will no longer be buying them for my kids or myself.

I hope they will own up to this and fix it.I really love oreos.