Double Stuffed Oreos

I just recently bought a package of double stuffed Oreos, and I have not had a Oreo in months.But I sure do know what Oreos taste like and this wasn't it.

I think the cream has changed. It doesn't taste good any more. I will not be buying another Oreo package for a while. DO NOT BUY THESE OREOS, you will just regret it.

It's almost as if Oreo is so focused on making new types of Oreos that they can not manage to keep up the the recipe of the normal ones. They need to change this cream back.

If you have similar thoughts, summit a review too.Hopefully Oreos Company will see.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 27 #1204660 Baltimore, Maryland

Agree,they taste different,not as good

Aug 21 #1201883 Dewitt, Iowa

I completely agree with you! I just bought a package of Double Stuff Oreos and not only did they taste different, the texture of the cookie was different too. Very disappointed to say the least. I won't be buying these again.

Aug 17 #1200186 Rogers, Arkansas

I thought the same thing. That is why I went looking to see if others felt the same way. The cream is less dense and when I *** a cookie it flatenes out. The taste is also very different.
I am sure some executive figured they could save money money if the made the cream more airy. Maybe the next generation will buy enough to make that true for them. This generation will no longer be buying them for my kids or myself.
I hope they will own up to this and fix it. I really love oreos.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oreo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Oreo.
Filing a new complaint about