I'm a huge double stuff fan until lately.I think formula for cookie and cream is different.

Every once in a while I get a pack that tastes like the "old" formula. I put in fridge and the cream used to have a different firmer texture and the cookie part tasted better too! I've tried different stores. I've checked dates.

I've tried family palace versus regular size. Tried in and out of Fridge I have had other people try and they agree. The special holiday ones never tasted right.....but now my double stuff? Come on please fix!

What did you change and why?The creamy seems to vary as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of oreo double stuf cookies and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Oreo needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo double stuf cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oreo.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

i feel your pain but i stick with the holiday edition oreos like haloween christmas and easter edition i feel like being they have to use color they have to stick with the old receipe for them i dont mess around with oreos from may to september because there are no holiday edition out in those months kinda lay low from the cookie scene if you know what i mean. but this was a helpful review to those new to the oreo cookie game i hope my comment helps any one that was confused

ADAMGRANTwaretownnj
to Anonymous Toms River, New Jersey, United States #1241879

im no stranger to an oreo cookie i can slam down a whole pack in one sitting with a nice glass of milk of course.i do like this guys idea of holiday oreos they seem like the bees knees on flavor but im not a guy to take a break from oreos so do you really trust his review some one that can just go cold turkey from oreos is not a friend of mine let me tell you.

i feel like were not serious here cause what about the chocolate oreos no one mentioned them possibley best oreos hand down.

i feel like i should be double stuffing your wife/girfriend with you leaving out the holy grail of oreos.but thats just me

Bort

YES!the formulas are not the same!!!!!!

I know it too! And they use more stuffing now, to hide the awful taste! My wife found this out. She bought the Hydrox cookies at Big Lots, and they were garbage, mostly smelled like old rags.

Wouldnt eat them, maybe a for a kids lunch or some thing. Same with the Big lots slippers. They suck at staying on your feet.

sure don't build things like they used to, every body too excited to leave the work factory and go read their hustler magazines.perverts.

to Bort Irvine, California, United States #1251559

We make Hydrox Cookies and they were never sold to Big Lots. You must have confused Hydrox with another cookie.