Have been buying Oreo cookies for many years.NOT any more.

The cookies are now tasteless and have stale quality. The expiration date on the package was July 25, 2016. I threw the rest of that package and an unopened one away. There is less cream filling and the cookies fall apart and break as soon as you remove them from the package.

Can not tell you how disgusted I am. As a company, you have shown no loyalty to the customers who buy your products, or the employees who made a great product.

As a result, you have lost a loyal customer and we will find another cookie to buy.There will be no more Oreos in this house.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cookies are awful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of oreo chocolate sandwich cookies. Oreo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo chocolate sandwich cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oreo.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments

#1200784

I just purchased a family size package of Oreo cookies made in mexico.They tasted stale.

I could not find an expiration date.

I called the company and they had no explanation for why there was no date.They are sending me a coupon for a free package of cookies.

GingerSnap59
Independence, Missouri, United States #1122980

they probably dont taste the same any more because they are being made in Mexico.No telling what they are putting in the cookies.

May not be safe to eat.I stopped buying them when I heard they were being outsourced to Mexico, and more US jobs were being taken away, yet again.