Displeased with last few purchases of Oreo cookies
Our family loves the original Oreo cookies.The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us.
Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to pick it up, the cookie completely fell apart the instant it touched milk. My husband and I found this pretty annoying, but our children were pretty mad. Naturally a four and six year old have a hard time controlling their emotions.
We tried a package of double stuff instead but had the same problem.
You can see in the picture the leftovers of cookies we attempted to eat...about 1/4 to 1/2 a package of cookie remnants get thrown away.We love your product, but we are currently disappointed with the quality.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality of product, as described in complaint
- Preferred solution:
- I suppose you could give us a coupon to buy more cookies. All we want is cookies that don't fall apart the moment they are touched.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To Whom It May Concern,We bought a package of the regular stuffed Oreo's and found that the amount of cream seemed to be smaller than what we have bought in..."
- "Just opened these oreos and theres some missing and there squished where is the quality control in this?..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."