Displeased with last few purchases of Oreo cookies
Our family loves the original Oreo cookies.The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us.
Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to pick it up, the cookie completely fell apart the instant it touched milk. My husband and I found this pretty annoying, but our children were pretty mad. Naturally a four and six year old have a hard time controlling their emotions.
We tried a package of double stuff instead but had the same problem.
You can see in the picture the leftovers of cookies we attempted to eat...about 1/4 to 1/2 a package of cookie remnants get thrown away.We love your product, but we are currently disappointed with the quality.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality of product, as described in complaint
- Preferred solution:
- I suppose you could give us a coupon to buy more cookies. All we want is cookies that don't fall apart the moment they are touched.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As a child until recently could not stop eating them, even said whoever made this recipe was a Genius. And I am not even a cookie person in fact that..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."