Featured Not resolved

Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp...and eat the poor victims that didn't fit.

Over the past few months I've dumped a few jars due to bland stale flavor assuming maybe I didn't notice expired dates? In addition to the taste change, I am also NOW realizing I have been missing the fun of enjoying the 'unfit' extras because there haven't been any!!! What??? I have been in love with OREOS for 55 years, am physically fit, own a exercise studio, and clients know OREOS are a personal prize I enjoy which helps keep me on track not 'wasting calories' in other areas.

Clients would even use them as a bribe tool (which of course I would accept).

Now What?!!!Sadly, it breaks my heart to say goodbye to tradition but all I get now is a bad taste in my mouth :(

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oreo and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about oreo double stuf cookies from Oreo was change to taste and less in package Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oreo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Oreo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oreo?

Comments