Dbl Stuf OREOS, Less per package and Leaving a Bad Taste in My Mouth!
Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp...and eat the poor victims that didn't fit.
Over the past few months I've dumped a few jars due to bland stale flavor assuming maybe I didn't notice expired dates? In addition to the taste change, I am also NOW realizing I have been missing the fun of enjoying the 'unfit' extras because there haven't been any!!! What??? I have been in love with OREOS for 55 years, am physically fit, own a exercise studio, and clients know OREOS are a personal prize I enjoy which helps keep me on track not 'wasting calories' in other areas.
Clients would even use them as a bribe tool (which of course I would accept).
Now What?!!!Sadly, it breaks my heart to say goodbye to tradition but all I get now is a bad taste in my mouth :(
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I woke up like every other day, heading for school. I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was..."
- "I buy the golden Oreos all the time. The last two packages have been awful! There's hardly any crime at all, and the cookies taste stale. They have a..."
- "Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo. As you..."
- "Architectural Exteriors, Inc. /Hippo Roofing/ William B Stillwell were contracted by me to replace my roof. When "completed" I removed the soffiting and found that quite a few truss tails..."
- "In May of 2015 I hired a contractor to replace my roof which had wind damage. I submitted a claim to my ins. co. who agreed to cover the damages..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."