Dbl Stuf OREOS, Less per package and Leaving a Bad Taste in My Mouth!
Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp...and eat the poor victims that didn't fit.
Over the past few months I've dumped a few jars due to bland stale flavor assuming maybe I didn't notice expired dates? In addition to the taste change, I am also NOW realizing I have been missing the fun of enjoying the 'unfit' extras because there haven't been any!!! What??? I have been in love with OREOS for 55 years, am physically fit, own a exercise studio, and clients know OREOS are a personal prize I enjoy which helps keep me on track not 'wasting calories' in other areas.
Clients would even use them as a bribe tool (which of course I would accept).
Now What?!!!Sadly, it breaks my heart to say goodbye to tradition but all I get now is a bad taste in my mouth :(
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks.. One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it....."
- "Problem with quality control - just purchase the new, limited edition Red Velvet Oreo cookies and the package was missing 1/2 of the middle row. I noticed this before the..."
- "Where's the beef? Why are my Oreos so berift of frosting? The filling used to go all the way to the end of the cookie. Quite disappointing...."
- "Architectural Exteriors, Inc. /Hippo Roofing/ William B Stillwell were contracted by me to replace my roof. When "completed" I removed the soffiting and found that quite a few truss tails..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "In May of 2015 I hired a contractor to replace my roof which had wind damage. I submitted a claim to my ins. co. who agreed to cover the damages..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."