Dbl Stuf OREOS, Less per package and Leaving a Bad Taste in My Mouth!
Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp...and eat the poor victims that didn't fit.
Over the past few months I've dumped a few jars due to bland stale flavor assuming maybe I didn't notice expired dates? In addition to the taste change, I am also NOW realizing I have been missing the fun of enjoying the 'unfit' extras because there haven't been any!!! What??? I have been in love with OREOS for 55 years, am physically fit, own a exercise studio, and clients know OREOS are a personal prize I enjoy which helps keep me on track not 'wasting calories' in other areas.
Clients would even use them as a bribe tool (which of course I would accept).
Now What?!!!Sadly, it breaks my heart to say goodbye to tradition but all I get now is a bad taste in my mouth :(
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just opened these oreos and theres some missing and there squished where is the quality control in this?..."
- "Hi my name is Tyler and I have a peanut allergy. I was always safe with Oreos my whole life then and I trusted your brand but then I bought..."
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "We bought our new home almost 3 years ago and STILL waiting for them to finish our yard We have a slope that backs to a conservation area they said..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "Architectural Exteriors, Inc. /Hippo Roofing/ William B Stillwell were contracted by me to replace my roof. When "completed" I removed the soffiting and found that quite a few truss tails..."