We love the lemon Oreos and they are hard commodity to find in KS Kroeger-Dillons does not carry them and our local Walmart is always out of them.
Well, if they have them I get still least 2pkgs of them
This last time I got them they were not put together correctly the outside cookies where placed the design side inside the creme filling leaving the undecorated side on the outside. The kids really noticed it, I have taken pictures. (attached)
I would think you would have some type of quality control
I have attached. A photo of the cookie but half of the package not just one cookie two entire rows in this package where a mess.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oreo Cookies
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."
- "To whom it may concern,I opened a pack of Oreos and a strange thing happened. The seal popped like normal but then a strange note that said "I was here!..."
- "Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min. Your killing us. I am disabled an only..."
- "Sje was on her phone off and on the whole time we were there. Customers asked for help and she wouldn't move. To top it off she didn't..."
- "I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months. I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period. I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."